Tow and Kite Surfing Boards
When you have to trust your life on a piece of equipment, you better make sure it won't let you down. Custom tow boards designed and built by a verteran and wave riding pioneer Dan Moore. Dan's custom shapes have been developed by over 35 years of surfing and 10+ years of extreme tow and kite surfing in the heaviest waves in the world on Oahu and Maui's Outer Reefs. If you have any questions or want additional information, please email email@example.com or call (808) 637-2383
Tow and Kite Boards Features:
- Custom order widths and lengths
- Constructed of a high density Foam blanks
- Glassed with one 4 oz.. and one 8.7 oz.. tight waived military fiberglass and carbon fiber heel patches
- Complete Tow-Board with footpads, foot straps and futures fins: $1,050.00 (click here to order Tow-Boards)
- Complete Kite-Board with footpads, foot straps , and futures fins: $950.00 (click here to order Kite-Boards)
Additional charge for added weight for tow-boards above 12 lbs: $150.00
Additional charges may apply
Shipping not included
Email us for shipping details
Tow Rope & Handles
OUTEREEF'S Tow Ropes and Handles are made in the USA and assembled by hand. Designed and tested by some of the most experienced tow surfers in the world.
Complete Tow Rope & handle
- 28', 32' & 35' lengths:
$185.00 (Click here to order)
Our rope is made in the USA and consists of a 2-1/2" of bright yellow braided hollow core polypropylene material.
The color yellow is easy to spot in an emergency.
- The ropes material and thickness makes it easy to grab for "short rope pick-ups".
- Its hollow core makes the rope float and gives it elasticity to reduce the jerk & pull that can injure hands and shoulders.
- Tow-Surfing Rope's are produced in lengths of 28', 32' and 35'.
- Special order rope lengths can be made upon request.
Our 12" handles are manufactured in the USA by US Gear.
- Aluminum hollow core for strength.
- Soft grip handles to protect hands.
- 1 piece molded edges for strength and durability.
- Soft rubber leaders for buoyancy.
- Bright colors for visibility in an emergency.